Sunday, January 23, 2011

Song of the day...for you my Rivier!

I am not one of those yell out to the world religious people. Yes I am catholic, graduated from a private catholic all girls school and in all honestly, was the best thing I did. I truely hope I can give my children the education I received from this school. It wasn't just math and science, it was you! Small classes with teachers who WANT to be there, they WANT you to succeed, they WANT their school to look good! I made the best friends there, we had the best times locked up for 6 out of 7 days of the week! No one tried to scale the 20 foot chain link fence lol! We did almost burn down the home ec room...but certainly not on purpose!
Such great memories there that I would not have had, had I stayed at high school here.

This song is a great song for Sunday, we often played this in prayer in the morning or at night. Michael W Smith and Amy Grant were like our staple songs! Love them both still to this day. This song makes me smile b/c it reminds me of you girls from Rivier as well as all the Sisters that put up with us!

This song has good memories...I hope you enjoy it as well!

Shari

No comments: