Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A German pop song for you!

For those of you that do not know...18 years ago I was a Rotary Exchange student and I was given East Germany to live in! Yes...the was was down 2 years b/f I went...but no...changes were barely made! Every house looked the same, drab, dreary, old, grey and falling apart. BUT it was the best time...once I learnt German, and that was thanks to a girl from England that came over to do her German practicum! After almost 3 months of me being cooped up ( I couldn't buy a train ticket, couldn't ask directions...nothing) She taught me German and life was good!

This song reminds me of my time, it's the only cassette...yes I said cassette...that I bought from over there, and I still remember the lyrics to this song lol! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: