Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Uppercase Living Open House!


I'm so excited to be introducing Uppercase Living to you all! I am going to hold an open house on Sunday, March 21st from 2-5pm at my home, 421 Princess Blvd. You can come and go as you wish, I'm going to have a little make and take for you so you can try our products and see how simple they are to apply!

If you want to see our products before you come, you can go to my website and view the current catalogue. You can also go into the design studio called "MyDesign Suite" and create your own personalized design. If you save it, I can add it to my open house order, simple as that!

I hope to see you out on Sunday, please feel free to bring a friend! If you can't make it and are interested in hosting your own party, please phone me or email or leave a comment after this post.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: