Thursday, March 18, 2010

March scrapbooking

Sorry, I am not the best photographer! Maybe that's on my list of new things to learn!

This heart says "I just love you to pieces" stamped on it.



It's hard to see but this heart says "love (heart) always" stamped on it, and it's completely covered in liquid glass, hence why it's so shiny!



Well it's that time again! This is the layout I picked for March thinking the ladies can use it for a family layout...for kids...for Valentine's day...whatever you love! But yet...it's not too girlie :O) At least I hope it's not! The actual photos will be where you see the twilight squares and rectangles...I just needed to put something on there to give them and idea of where photos can be. Of course the 5X7 photo on the first page can be put into two smaller photos as well...whatever works!

Here's what I used in the layout:

Imagine page 68-69
Veranda L2 paper pack X 7119B
In my heart D1245
February word puzzle D1269
All my heart D1194
Hearthrob D1309
Dimensional elements hearts Z1278
sparkles Z1104
parchment ink pad Z2142
cocoa ink pad Z2114
tulip ink pad Z2166
tulip marker Z2366
black marker Z293
photo hangers Z293
liquid glass Z279
twill ribbon Z1099

No comments: