Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October Layout












The theme this month is obviously Fall! I love taking fall photos of the kids and dog and can't wait to get out there soon! For this layout I used "Swing Rhythm" layout from Imagine (CTMH). And for the supplies, here it goes! I have to apoligize as the one photo mat on the second page slipped down on me...crooked isn't how it's supposed to be! :oL
Cost for this class is $20.

cocoa cardstock X5642
sunflower cardstock 1242
autumn terracotta cardstock 1270
october word puzzle D1311
classic caps D1100
journaling jots B1269
autumn splendor D1181
november word puzzle D1312
autum terracota ink pad Z2101
sunflower ink pad Z2150
cocoa ink pad Z2114
timber brown staz on
delta ceramcoat white paint
"F" monogram chipboard Z1060
twill ribbon Z1099
pewter mini medley Z1243


Yes I did stamp on the pewter tag "fall" and it worked great using the timber brown staz on, just have to be careful b/c it's a big slippery!


I think that is it! It was a bit time consuming with the inking...stamping..and cutting...but in the end once I get some lovely fall photos on there it'll be awesome! I hope my ladies like it!!





No comments: