Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Advent Calendar class in November...book now! ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT!!





It's been awhile since I've offered a project! And this one is one of my fast favorites! This is a reusable advent calendar. The 2nd photo shows you drawer #2 is open...there is enough room in there for a few treats...ie...two treats for my kids...I'd say that you could put in 4 hershy kisses with no problem for an idea...or you could add little treasures for them!

Space is limited in this class b/c I only have 8 of the calendars and they came from the states on sale...won't get them again at the good price! So please contact me to book a spot today!

Cost is $30. You need to bring your adhesive, 12" trimmer and scissors.

Class will be held on November 20th, that is a Friday at 7:30. Book your spot today!

***I must give credit to Laurel Seabrook, a fellow CTMH consultant for this fabulous idea! And Tanya Johnson for helping find a great place to buy these!



No comments: