Saturday, June 27, 2009

Teacher's Gifts!

Well it's that time of year and I've been creating up a storm! The two are for my children's teachers. I thought the calendar would be helpful for them! It's a mini calendar file I found online, and made it right through till December 2010 for them! I hope they like them as they were both fabulous teachers for my kids!

What they are, are dry erase message boards in case it wasn't clear :o)





I used the paper pack That's Amore and stickease as well, for this one X7107B. And The Works alphabet D1195

I found this one online, I wish I saved peoples names to give them credit! I loved this combination...it's the Unforgettable L2 paper pack X7106B and stickease as well. And typewriter keys D1220


Here I was a rebel and used contraband paper that I had lying around as well as ribbon and rub ons. The grad cap was from my computer, in the cap I put her high school name and year...you can't see that! I hope she likes it!
Thanks for looking everyone! Have a great weekend!






1 comment:

Jo said...

real cute gifts & thoughtful.