Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have the best Dad!




I'm sure every girl thinks that her Dad is the best...but I think mine is! This is what I got him for Father's Day this year. I usually get the same 'ol same 'ol Canadian Tire gift card...but this year I decided on some good reading for him! All Chicken Soup for the Soul books, "loving our dogs" (he's a TOTAL dog lover) "Dads and Daughter's" and "wisdom of Dads". And for the new books I made a lovely and simple book mark with my kids on it smiling at him! It's nothing fancy, but it's nice to make my Dad something...usually it's much easier to whip something up for women and the men get left out! I hope he enjoys the books and the special book mark! (book mark idea came from Martha Stewarts website)




Happy Father's Dad Papason! I love you!!!







No comments: